Breaking Star plus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of seeking help,you made the thread by putting breaking news prefix & I thought Star Plus is going to be removed.

For what do tou want Star Plus TP details @Mandeepsingh443657 bro?

he has clearly mentioned in above post that hes not receiving signal on 2 tps so its obvious that hes getting NO signal on star plus and ur still asking what problem he has
Sorry sir,Now read it...👌

I haven't seen that post okay..

i think you dont see any posts just quote
If you think like that,then keep on thinking like that & I don't have any problem.(You have written this before seeing my other post)

Kindly let me go...

(You have written this before seeing my other post)

its obvious as i read posts before quoting unlike you anyways run along and increase ur posts by quoting

its obvious as i read posts before quoting unlike you anyways run along and increase ur posts by quoting
I don't have time to wait to check if any other comments are coming before replying.

I'm also not trying to increase my post counts ok.

You are the one who is quoting me from today morning for no reason.In my view,you can't understand what I said in colors jazbaat thread.

I asked if Star bharat in also showing and I haven't said that star bharat is only showing,but you suddenly jumped in and said that I was joking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock