Breaking Star Plus's popular show Yeh Hai Mohabbatein is going to off-air in october

So,That's why the cast of YHM was not shown in the new theme song of Star Plus.
So, there will be no spin off, Ye hai chahatein?

Last edited:
OMG.. This is a sad news for me :( I have been following this show from Dec 2013..

I don't understand Star Plus Strategy. When YHM Air at 7:30 It Most of Time feature top 5 TRP list. But Suddenly they Replace Their TRP Topper YHM with Mariam Khan. But Mariam Khan Till Now Getting Very Low TRP. They Should think about to Stop Mariam Khan and again Shift YHM at 7:30pm Slot.

I don't understand Star Plus Strategy. When YHM Air at 7:30 It Most of Time feature top 5 TRP list. But Suddenly they Replace Their TRP Topper YHM with Mariam Khan. But Mariam Khan Till Now Getting Very Low TRP. They Should think about to Stop Mariam Khan and again Shift YHM at 7:30pm Slot.
Mariam Khan will take a leap. The kid will leave the show. This may be a sign of its shutdown.

Not a true news! It will be fake news. And Mariam is scoring well from last couple of weeks. If it happens it will bad news for IshRa fans. But, can't denied the fact show never loosen it's charm. I enjoyed this show in beginning then left it.

Well Sabse Smart Kaun is also wrapping up so might be YHM took 7 pm slot.

Thats a very basic strategy.Replacing a new show in the slot of a popular show.So the new show will get a good rating from the followers of replaced show(like a promotion).Normally the replaced show may get end soon.So no need of retaining it at same slot.only New shows are then help the channel for future.
Anyway new serials are helping starplus,it is reflected in its trp.While Star plus had one or two serials in top 5 but if we take top 20 list more serials are from starplus.it helps their cumulative trp.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock