Star Pravah completes 13 years.

Mylanji

Contributor
Reaction score
Star Pravah, the Marathi general entertainment channel from Disney Star completes 13 years today.

The channel launched on 24 November 2008 with the flagship show Raja ShivChatrapati which became a massive hit alongwith another show called Agnihotra.

Today, it is the unbeatable (till now) first choice of the Marathi TV audience.

Star Pravah, the Marathi general entertainment channel from Disney Star completes 13 years today.

The channel launched on 24 November 2008 with the flagship show Raja ShivChatrapati which became a massive hit alongwith another show called Agnihotra.

Congratulations to star pravah for completing 13 years I really don't watch regional channels except punjabi But I remember it By surfing the channel when I was small

Agnihotra is still known and one of the Superhit serial, Raja ShivChatrapati was another Hit serial also Pudcha Paul (sathe nibana sathiya remake) and Devyani (pratigya) were very popular & longest running serials of Star Pravah.
Now Star Pravah trying to bring originals after getting success from remake serials.
Now good Reality Shows are needed on Star Pravah.

Last edited:
Agnihotra is still known and one of the Superhit serial, Raja ShivChatrapati was another Hit serial also Pudcha Paul (sathe nibana sathiya remake) and Devyani (pratigya) were very popular & longest running serials of Star Pravah.
Now Star Pravah trying to bring originals after getting success from remake serials.
Now good Reality Shows are needed on Star Pravah.
Agnihotra was there biggest hit at that time... And now Aai kuthe kay karte ruling the TRP market.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock