Star Pravah HD Added LCN @ 972 In Videocn d2h

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: ss Soon

Don't post such thread titles in advance to become no.1.. there is no race going on here or any award you will get for it...

RE: ss Soon

Bapun Raz said:
Don't post such thread titles in advance to become no.1.. there is no race going on here or any award you will get for it...

Its Just Selection Problem I Click On Wrong Text Area And Text Exchanged.

RE: Star Prvah HD Added

Still it is not allowed. You are doing it every time. It is confusing members, nothing else. If you post 2 mints later but with proper words nothing wrong will happen. Afterall we are just sharing information here, not participating in Olympics or FIFA..

Bapun Raz said:
Still it is not allowed. You are doing it every time. It is confusing members, nothing else. If you post 2 mints later but with proper words nothing wrong will happen. Afterall we are just sharing information here, not participating in Olympics or FIFA..

It Just Data Exchange Betweed Thread Title And Post.
Its Already Solved.

RE: Star Pravah HD Added @ 972 In Videocn d2h

But why this exchange happening every time? And the data of post was empty as well.. So what do you want to prove here? Better accept it and take care in future..

And Always I Type SS Soon, Because My Upload Speed To Low So Its Take Much Time.

& Yes Sorry, Next I Will Take Care.

Bapun Raz said:

Absolutly .. One day he posted same word ss soon in post #01 in one thread and went off .. After 8hrs gone @sarfaraz bro indicated his post then he came & post the confirmation ss after 8hrs .. In between that 8hrs post #01 contain only the word "SS soon" :wall ..

I will advise to upload image first, then copy the link and then only start creating thread. Every member doing like that except you.

mgparmar18plus said:
And Always I Type SS Soon, Because My Upload Speed To Low So Its Take Much Time.

& Yes Sorry, Next I Will Take Care.

how much time it take 8hrs :huh .. Dont try to fool us once again :wall .. With respect to @Bapun bro words i am leaving the discussion here :dodgy .. Plz take some responsblity as a tagged member :) ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock