Star special HD pack

• Thread starter Rahab
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 5
  • Views: Views 2,111

Rahab

Reaction score
Hi.. Is there anyway to subscribe to star special HD english pack as all the channels are available on d2h??

Hi.. Is there anyway to subscribe to star special HD english pack as all the channels are available on d2h??
I complained to trai in this matter. but they replied its a usual matter. d2h not provide this pack. but trai mentioned it in their site as mini english HD Pack.

Kk.. So the pack is not available on d2h platform.. That's really bad considering they have all the channels from the pack.. Star has recently renamed the pack to special hd english pack from english mini hd.. Though the channels remain the same..

firstly i register complaint in consumer helpline and got docket number. d2h closed the complaint by mentioning i not write each channel name like alacarte. then i rewrite . but consumer helpline told me they not closed their part. but no resolution. i think they are cheating. then i move to trai. but no resolution. there is no truth in India. all are pretending..

I contacted d2h customer care long back but no response till now.. Atleast trai should have given a proper response..

no way. i wrote second complaint in consumerhelpline.d2h replied infeasibility to provide this pack. what a company ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock