Star Sports 1 Hindi free on new connection but charging ₹30 for Tata Sky Romance

The point of the channel is to provide International movies into regional language. IMO this is already a flop channel. I don't see anyone paying to watch International romantic movies in Hindi. The targeted audience is completely different. I wish they would release figures on how many subscribes these service channels.
Don't Say like that it's advertisement is a Big hit and everyone is posting on social media and my mom used to like the bold and beautiful and when she realised that it's coming on hindi she's disappointed with that I hope tata sky romance to add english feed to gain audience

Don't Say like that it's advertisement is a Big hit and everyone is posting on social media and my mom used to like the bold and beautiful and when she realised that it's coming on hindi she's disappointed with that I hope tata sky romance to add english feed to gain audience
She can watch it on any of the English Movie channel. She can even watch it in HD. These kind of channels are just wastage of bandwidth. I don't think there is any demand for English romantic movies in Hindi. Hence, most mainstream Hindi movie channel doesn't go past Titanic.

She can watch it on any of the English Movie channel. She can even watch it in HD. These kind of channels are just wastage of bandwidth. I don't think there is any demand for English romantic movies in Hindi. Hence, most mainstream Hindi movie channel doesn't go past Titanic.
I agree your point but bold and beautiful isn't airing on star movies and Star World like it used to air it's one of rare shows available on tata sky like Sabrina and the lucy show

Today Activation. Starsports 1 Trail free in Tamilnadu
nGMJJYO.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock