Star Sports 1 Tamil - Commentary Is

• Total voters

Vadirocks

Industry Insider
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Friends,

Those Who Watch Star Sports 1 Tamil Have Your Say About Commentary!

If Possible Give Some Lines Clearly About The Same

Note: This One Is Asked By Someone Who Can Do Some Changes On This So Please Vote Accordingly

Krish Srikanth should give respect to players and do commentary instead of singing and blabbering.

I don't think RJ Balaji is suitable for commentary.

Others doing good.

Commentary should be neutral. Eventhough I am a CSK fan, I don't like commentary biased towards CSK.

I like very much when RJ and Srikanth comes.

I never turn to other channel when vb in mid or pre match shows he and Laxman is excellent.

I have a doubt, In SSTamil all the english words like innings, overs, economy etc.. have been written in tamil letters. don't know what's the point in it. they're calling it as a tamil version. And the commentary, except muthu others are not upto the mark. ISL commentaries are far better than IPl tamil commentary.

Love RJ Balaji... While others just stick to the cricket and Giving voice overs like bowler is running, Bowling, batsmen is hitting. I know whats they were doing, we are watching TV and not Radio.

I live in kolkata...my language bengali..
Bengali commentary STAR JALSA MOVIES . .. HAPPY FOR

I have a doubt, In SSTamil all the english words like innings, overs, economy etc.. have been written in tamil letters. don't know what's the point in it. they're calling it as a tamil version. And the commentary, except muthu others are not upto the mark. ISL commentaries are far better than IPl tamil commentary.

Exactly Correct But They Have To Manage The Channel Somehow

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock