Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Guys,

Star Sports 1 Tamil HD & Telugu HD Started On AsiaSat 7 At 105.5°E

Tp: 4001 H 28100

Q4yChbJ.jpg

Wu7HwJb.jpg

Sooner or later the Star World channels were going to shut down. It has taken all these years and several delays, so while it’s sad that they are leaving us, better late than never as they had lost their purpose already.

I don’t have any problem with SS1 Tamil and Telugu HD as long as they are added properly by TV platforms and not neglected like SS1 Marathi and Bangla. If there’s good demand in some regions I won’t oppose new channels for them, and I hope Sports18 launches at least Hindi channels soon (other than Khel) if not Tamil or other languages.

By looking @iDJ bros reaction, it is very much clear that he don't want Star World to shutdown even many also dont want.
I am upset but I am fine. That channel is half dead with caffeine overdose from than Koffee with a Big C every hour. I am glad atleast South people gets to watch sports. But I don't think they are gonna air anything more than cricket here. So it's a lose-lose situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock