Breaking Star Sports 1 Tamil HD & Telugu HD Started On AsiaSat 7 At 105.5°E

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not as much as Hindi GEC. There are still ads to cause convenience to viewers. Anyhow I watch TV for shows not ads. ☺️

No point of arguing with someone who thinks way highly of oneself and keeps arguing despite having zero knowledge about streaming industry. I recommend listening to something like Daybreak by Ken, Economic Times, InFocus by The Hindu podcast to acquire some knowledge about streaming market. Also follow OnlyTech forum and sites like Wired, CNET and Deadline.

Buddy we were not discussing whether u watch ads or not. Point was about revenue model for niche content on TV and OTT Platforms

Thanks for not answering my questions but again making a random statement against me which does not prove anything and nor does it help validate ur comment that you know the workings of streaming industry. Since u r not answering i can assume u lack knowledge on the same and just taking exit route by making false arguments. I do read, research, decode, analyse about things and make comments after properly understanding facts about a topic.

Anyways good night and i will leave it for members/ visitors to look at the above posts and draw their own conclusions about who is taking right stand or stating true facts vs who is just not answering the questions and rather coming out random accusations which lack any merit :)

It doesn't feel good when someone doesn't reply directly to one's query. Right? That's what you put everyone through every all your lengthy posts. 🤗

Infact i always answer all queries explaining the same with great detail thus putting in lots of time and efforts in the same. Unfortunately some people just in name calling, levellling baseless allegations or just diverting the topic when they don't have answers or r unable to counter the questions or facts i put across to them.

Still u have not answered questions i had put forward to u in earlier posts about why BFG, I am Number Four,,Pearl Harbor movie rights r not with Disney-Star in India? You r simply avoiding answering this and trying to bring all other things into the discussion. You said that i do not possess knowledge about streaming industry despite me sharing all the insights but when asked a simple question u just try to sideline it rather than taking up the challenge & proving that u know proper reasoning as to how things work. 😉

Congratulations Disney-Star for being the biggest media / broadcast company in India providing entertainment across genres to large section population all over India. Not only you have largest bouquet of channels which offer the best in each language / genre but also you are a brand which is having most number of successful channels which in itself is a big achievement....there r very few media companies across the world which r having such diverse portfolio of channels and are able to connect well with the audience thereby generating good ratings and be frontrunners interms of revenue / profit.

Not only on TV (linear) medium but even thru ur OTT platform Disney+Hotstar you have again proved that with ur excellent content, pricing & ability to connect with the audience the numero uno position is not only attained and even maintained for the longest time in this space. This truly shows that there is something for everyone to watch being made available on Disney+Hotstar Platform on a constant basis with new refreshing changes/things being brought in at regular intervals to keep audience interest levels sky high as is the case with ur TV offerings too.

Now as Disney-Star tries to re- strategise, reinvent and implement some changes to keep up with rapidly evolving and dynamic media landscape, i am sure this will too turn out to be immensely successful in the near future for company as well as the audience. There is a reason why Disney is the most admired media company in the world :)
Bro ngl and please don't take any offence..but you speak like you have some stakes in STAR 🤭. I have never seen anyone defending a corporate media group so hard on this platform. 🤓 Your language also seems like a corporate diplomat who has to defend his company no matter what. 😊
The way I see it, they are a just a service provider who charge money for the services they provide. We have all the rights to criticize them being their consumer.

Bro ngl and please don't take any offence..but you speak like you have some stakes in STAR 🤭. I have never seen anyone defending a corporate media group so hard on this platform. 🤓 Your language also seems like a corporate diplomat who has to defend his company no matter what. 😊
The way I see it, they are a just a service provider who charge money for the services they provide. We have all the rights to criticize them being their consumer.

I just state the truth buddy and it will contain negative or positive points about any company or topic being discussed. As people / members more often tend to discuss/criticise disney-star or airtel digital tv and i have good knowledge regarding the topic being discussed hence i try to put across the correct information.

Thanks a lot for appreciating my language writing skills. The more one thinks over different topics, analyses it and writes it down it helps to expand vocabulary + improve writing/speaking skills as one moves forward doing so :)

I totally agree fair/ constructive criticism is a,must and so is appreciation where it is needed but criticising based on incorrect assessment of facts or decoding things in wrong manner surely is not the right approach. I simply try to point out the inaccuracy in information stated in posts of others giving detailed explanation/remaining as to what actually is ground reality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock