Star Sports 2 may not be added on Monday

dino29 does not change the content of the original post or thread title, also whenever i post info i do so after confirming from diff sources.

Requesting everyone to be on topic... And kindly dont blame any member for some information.. :) We are here for info sharing, as far as channel addition is concerned, it always depends on technical reasons...

Kindly maintain the decorum of the forum by respecting each other.... All members of the forum are an integral part of ddf and hence important to us.... :)

Thanks for ur co operation....

Co admin, ddf...

Niraj Rathod said:
Biswajit.HD said:
All members of the forum are an integral part of ddf and hence important to us.... :)

Really ???? I don't believe in this. :p
we still believe in this... Have a nice stay in dream dth... Thanks for ur co operation to make our forum better... i appreciate it :)

On topic : Kindly keep a watch on the tata sky tp and d2h tp for any test transmissions... requesting satellite trackers in our forum for the same ... :)

thanks..

Thanks for ur feedbacks.....

requesting satellite trackers to keep a track of any test signal of star sports 2....

thank you :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock