Star Sports acquires Cricket South Africa media rights

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am Totally sad & upset with SPN because watching the CSA matches on Sony SIX HD is looking like charm for last so many years (earlier TEN HD (2011-13) then TEN 1 HD) and now suddenly what happened Star Sports has the rights so now for the next year on hotstar will help me to watch CSA matches.
P.S. -> somehow my feelings said after this deal the main reason is CSA matches timing are perfect matching for Indian odience.

-> Test match timing - 1:30 PM to 9:00 PM

-> ODI Match Timing - 4:30 PM to 1:30 AM
(D/N) & 1:30 PM to 11:00 PM (Day matches)

- > T20I match timing : 9:30 PM to 1:00 AM (D/N) & 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM (Day Match)

As they have acquired the South Africa Cricket Broadcast Rights for the Asian Region, a request to please extend it to cover all domestic games including CSA T20 Challenge and Momentum One Day Cup as well as men's international and all women's games. In the previous deal with Sony, total blackout of all domestic matches was there. Now Star should stream all the ODI and T20 domestic matches on hotstar!!

As they have acquired the South Africa Cricket Broadcast Rights for the Asian Region, a request to please extend it to cover all domestic games including CSA T20 Challenge and Momentum One Day Cup as well as men's international and all women's games. In the previous deal with Sony, total blackout of all domestic matches was there. Now Star should stream all the ODI and T20 domestic matches on hotstar!!

Buddy if Sony was unable to cover all domestic games then expecting from star will lead to disappointment.

By the way i m happy that Sony is giving other sports more coverage rather than just cricket, they cannot hold too many rights bcoz it is difficult to telecast due to overlapping schedule and there r budget issues too. Look at Sony Sports Channels Schedule it is just awesome, these days watching Olympic Documentaries on it and absolutely loving it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock