Star Sports bags Cricket Australia media rights for India including BBL and The Ashes from 2023

This KS Shriniwas cannot be trusted completely. He first mentioned Sony won the TV rights for IPL and everyone posted that Star won the rights, He changed his word again and said Star won. Now he said Sony renewed Cricket Australia rights for 8 years and now he changed his word saying Star won for 7 years. Tomorrow if official press note comes as Star won for 4 years, then he will come up with another new story
I Guess he never mentioned Sony Only won IPL Broadcasting Rights, he has first mentioned about IPL Digital Viacom and Star won Broadcasting Rights. even if Star/Sony holds upcoming CA Rights for 4 year still they can Refuse/extend another 3 to 4 years.

I Guess he never mentioned Sony Only won IPL Broadcasting Rights, he has first mentioned about IPL Digital Viacom and Star won Broadcasting Rights. even if Star/Sony holds upcoming CA Rights for 4 year still they can Refuse/extend another 3 to 4 years.
Not like that. They have a option to pay more than the highest bidder.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock