Star Sports channels are totally crap Now

• Thread starter DishHD
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 2,340

DishHD

Reaction score
Now Star Sports have Six channels in which they have 4 SD and 2 HD but all of them show the same content 24/7 which really frustrates you like hell why am i watching the same content on this crap channels of star sports. Now they have taken the rights of many sport events like BPL, La liga, Seria A, Grand Prix and many many more good sports but trust me i have never seen them telecasting this contents regularly when ever you switch on any star sports channels they are showing the same cricket matches 24/7. Now take Ten sports has a example or the new sports channel Sony Six, seriously i think they should learn some thing from them.

:angry:angry:angry :wall:wall :(

100% Agreed. Actually i didn't even recharge my Videocon D2h from November 15. I only pay high amount of money to see quality sports content. because i already have cable tv connection at my house.

They are doing exactly the same as Sony is doing with us, all day long only C.I.D and on other hands on all sports channels of Star Network they keep on showing us Indian team cricket matches won by India in India :angry we simply don't want to see that sh#t any more. Everyone will be more happy if they show us some other games too like Snooker, Tennis, table tennis, badminton, car racing etc.

DishHD said:
Now Star Sports have Six channels in which they have 4 SD and 2 HD but all of them show the same content 24/7 which really frustrates you like hell why am i watching the same content on this crap channels of star sports. Now they have taken the rights of many sport events like BPL, La liga, Seria A, Grand Prix and many many more good sports but trust me i have never seen them telecasting this contents regularly when ever you switch on any star sports channels they are showing the same cricket matches 24/7. Now take Ten sports has a example or the new sports channel Sony Six, seriously i think they should learn some thing from them.

:angry:angry:angry :wall:wall :(

Don't praise Ten Network. They don't know how to select commentator. How to run pre and post match show named Straight Drive. We all saw what quality of commentry they broadcast during INDIA VS SA match. On the other hand very bad PQ in Ten Cricket. It's absolutely rubbish. :angry:angry:angry:angry

Six is much better but don't have TV right of big sporting events except IPL.

dipayan said:
Don't praise Ten Network. They don't know how to select commentator. How to run pre and post match show named Straight Drive. We all saw what quality of commentry they broadcast during INDIA VS SA match. On the other hand very bad PQ in Ten Cricket. It's absolutely rubbish. :angry:angry:angry:angry

Six is much better but don't have TV right of big sporting events except IPL.

PQ of ten network is poor when they produce feed for that event.
But other events are superb.:tup

Yes hindi commentry is poor in tensports.But i don't think PQ is poor.It is same as star.

Watch prematch and postmatch show of uefa cl.It is superb.But for cricket events it is poor.

In the current scenario i will rate ten network much higher than star.
What is the use of so many rights and so many channels,if you don't show live events.

piinku1 said:
1. PQ of ten network is poor when they produce feed for that event.
But other events are superb.:tup

2. Yes hindi commentry is poor in tensports.But i don't think PQ is poor.It is same as star.

3. Watch prematch and postmatch show of uefa cl.It is superb.But for cricket events it is poor.

4. In the current scenario i will rate ten network much higher than star.

5. What is the use of so many rights and so many channels,if you don't show live events.

1.PQ is terrible in Ten cricket. :angry:angry:angry:angry:angry

2. Nowhere I said Ten sports PQ bad. :no

3. I am talking about cricket which I mentioned in my previous post also. So no point in bringing UEFA or EPL or something similar.

4.That's your personal choice.

5.Do you want to say that Star doesn't show live events though they have TV right ? :huh If yes then you are wrong bro. No broadcaster skip any live match as they have invested lots of money in buying TV rights. Star also shows all live events, they didn't skip a single match whose TV right they have. But yes they are showing more cricket oriented things but that doesn't mean they skip live match to show these useless shows.

dipayan said:
1.PQ is terrible in Ten cricket. :angry:angry:angry:angry:angry

2. Nowhere I said Ten sports PQ bad. :no

3. I am talking about cricket which I mentioned in my previous post also. So no point in bringing UEFA or EPL or something similar.

4.That's your personal choice.

5.Do you want to say that Star doesn't show live events though they have TV right ? :huh If yes then you are wrong bro. No broadcaster skip any live match as they have invested lots of money in buying TV rights. Star also shows all live events, they didn't skip a single match whose TV right they have. But yes they are showing more cricket oriented things but that doesn't mean they skip live match to show these useless shows.

1.But i think for current ind-sa series PQ is very good.
2.Even i have no problem with english commentry.
3.sports channel must show all sports.Only cricket specific channel should show only cricket.
5.Star don't show maximum matches of seriea ,laliga.
Wait till january.You will see how many matches australia open they show?

piinku1 said:
1.But i think for current ind-sa series PQ is very good.
2.Even i have no problem with english commentry.
3.sports channel must show all sports.Only cricket specific channel should show only cricket.
5.Star don't show maximum matches of seriea ,laliga.
Wait till january.You will see how many matches australia open they show?

I think they don't have Tv rights of all matches of EPL, laliga etc. They have tv rights of only selected matches. I think before australian open they will start showing tennis to warm up audience. lets wait and watch .....

Star is now same as Neo cricket when it has broadcasting rights The only difference they have 1 channel and star has 3

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock