Star Sports HD4 & SD4 to discontinue

Gobinaath said:
So what are all the sports popular in appropriate state then that state only have rights to have or watch sport in appropriate regional feed :huh:huh

Kerala having any copyright for isl or football :huh:huh

Sport is sport

FYI , Chennai having own team in isl & champions of isl

In some of the comments I read in couple of threads today due to those comments I think I have too rethink my love on other state , languages in our country

No bro...I am not abusing any State...I just want to know whether Football is Watching in Tamil Nadu especially ISL

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard football is famous is Kerala than any other state. Sorry I might have missed the previous posts.

I see more one sided comment here... Where you guys have been when a dedicated hindi channel was started by Star? You guys have been appreciating Star like anything. Now when Star decides to start a dedicated channel for other languages why you guys oppose. Peoples working in Star are not id*ots, before starting a channel surely they would have really done some ground work. Obviously money matters in every business and if there is no profit, they would change their strategy and now they have decided to launch a dedicated sports channel for Tamil. Lets welcome that. If it not going well in future, obviously they will close the channel and will plan accordingly....

N.K raj said:
Any one have new mib channels list for April

April list not out yet bro :k

Npnn007 said:
No bro...I am not abusing any State...I just want to know whether Football is Watching in Tamil Nadu especially ISL

Then OK bro

Football is growing in Tamilnadu right now but not yet like in West Bengal , Kerala & Goa states

Sorry to say why only Tamil ? Why not other South Indian languages ? Why not Bengali ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock