Star Sports HD4 & SD4 to discontinue

Vishnu777 said:
Bro any specific reason...Asking becoz I want to know Why SD feed can't launch?:huh

ayanc99 said:
Football, Tennis hardly generate any ad revenue so Star is only focused on subscription revenues from those sports.

That's why they launched the select brand.

No football, tennis, f1 etc on sd channels henceforth.

Star has US Open rights also so 3 grand slams are with them. All will be only on hd now and hotstar.

:k

Last edited by a moderator:
Star sports Tamil1 will launch on 28th may scroll running on star sports4...

In my opinion..Region channel should be carrier in Digital (Hotstar etc) not on Legacy method (DTH,Cable etc)..

Selva Jay said:
Star sports Tamil1 will launch on 28th may scrolling running on star sports4...

I just tuned to HD4 after seeing your post. Not seeing any scroll bro.. Is it running all the time or only selective time?

Chezhiyan said:
@Sadiq Bro

But,What I Think Is Hindi Should Be Kept Seperately Apart From Other Languages Like Tamil,Telugu,Malayalam,Kannada,Oriya,Bengali,etc.,

Hindi Is Considerably Having Largest Number Of Speakers In India
So,We Need To Keep Hindi Distinct From All The Other Languages

Iam Not Against Regional Languages But Just Telling The Reality

STAR Sports 3 Should Be Kept Seperate From Here

Bro Hindi itself is a regional language  ;)

And for your info Hindi is central Govt's one of the 2 official language so it's obvious that it will be used in official purpose like railways and other departments which you mentioned  :hello

Justsnow22 said:
sports channels English n Hindi language is best suitable for Sports doing such a blunder.

Well hindi have any horns that Tamil not having :huh:huh

We won't say SS3 is a blunder that is the difference between us :)

M.J.Sadiq said:
I just tuned to HD4 after seeing your post. Not seeing any scroll bro.. Is it running all the time or only selective time?

Bro sorry its star sports4 sd channel...some time's its showing.

Sarkar said:
Bro Hindi itself is a regional language  ;)

And for your info Hindi is central Govt's one of the 2 official language so it's obvious that it will be used in official purpose like railways and other departments which you mentioned  :hello

Yeah I Know That Bro

Article 343 And Article 351 Of The Indian Constitution Saying That

M.J.Sadiq said:
Ok it is Star Sports 4 SD. I am seeing the scroll.. And it says Tamil 1. Which means, 2 and 3 coming soon???

2 and 3 may be star sports 2 Telugu and star sports 3 malyayam.They had taken licences also previously if I am not wrong

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock