Star Sports HD4 & SD4 to discontinue

Me Too Dont Want Seperate Sports Channel:no

Audio Feed Will Be Nice:k

Now,Some People Will Question Me How It Is Possible To Give Score Cards In Regional Languages In The Same Channel:wall

For Those My Answer Will Be,

Despite Educated,Uneducated,Rural,Urban All Cricket Fans Are Watching Cricket Matches For Ages In English Only

The Concept Of Introducing Language Feeds Is A Sort Of New Concept Which Enters Indian Television Industries Only At The End Of First Decade Of 2000 By Launching Regional Audio Feeds For Kids Channels Initially

And It Was Extended To Sports Television Only Last Few Years Like For IPL,Pro Kabaddi,etc

Generally,All Indians Are Apparently Familiar In Watching Sports With English Score Cards For Many Years

However,Only Concern Is Understanding Of Commentry By The Indians..

To Overcome That,Regional Audio Feeds In Same Channel Is Enough

No Need To Launch A Seperate Channel Just For Showing Score Card In Regional Languages Because All Know Know Eng Score Card:k

Chezhiyan said:
Me Too Dont Want Seperate Sports Channel:no

Audio Feed Will Be Nice:k

Now,Some People Will Question Me How It Is Possible To Give Score Cards In Regional Languages:wall

For Those My Answer Will Be,

Despite Educated,Uneducated,Rural,Urban All Cricket Fans Are Watching Cricket Matches For Ages In English Only

The Concept Of Introducing Language Feeds Is A Sort Of New Concept Which Enters Indian Television Industries Only At The End Of First Decade Of 2000 By Launching Regional Audio Feeds For Kids Channels Initially

And It Was Extended To Sports Television Only Last Few Years Like For IPL,Pro Kabaddi,etc

Generally,All Indians Are Apparently Familiar In Watching Sports With English Score Cards For Many Years

However,Only Concern Is Understanding Of Commentry By The Indians..

To Overcome That,Regional Audio Feeds In Same Channel Is Enough

No Need To Launch A Seperate Channel:k

+1...100% agree with post..one channel with different feeds (hindi,tamil,telegu,english etc) is sufficient...

see u don't understand why they are bringing separate channel for particular language.....
point number,
1. to attract the tamil people.
2. to telecast tamil ads during the match...
3. to increase the trp rating at the time of live match...
4. To close with tamil people...

I agree with you Chezhiyan bro. But it should be same for all languages. No need to separate language channel for any language. Display should be in English with audio in different languages.

But if one language enjoys separate channel then nothing wrong in having separate channel for other languages too.

M.J.Sadiq said:
I agree with you Chezhiyan bro. But it should be same for all languages. No need to separate language channel for any language. Display should be in English with audio in different languages.

But if one language enjoys separate channel then nothing wrong in having separate channel for other languages too.

yess bro ...it should be same with all languages bro...m a hindi commentary listener but i don't need scorecards in hindi..even i m not comfortable with that as i used to watch scorecard in english from childhood..there is no need of seperate hindi,tamil,telegu,kannada channel etc. .....

khepacheley said:
Why can't they simply add different language audio to the feeds, one can simply change according to his/her needs.
No one wants the numbers and players name in the local script, English script is fine.

Why can't they shutdown ss3 and add hindi feed in ss1 :huh:huh the same numbers & players name in local script , English script is enough now :huh:huh

Hope youll say yes :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Sadiq Bro

But,What I Think Is Hindi Should Be Kept Seperately Apart From Other Languages Like Tamil,Telugu,Malayalam,Kannada,Oriya,Bengali,etc.,

Hindi Is Considerably Having Largest Number Of Speakers In India

If We Include Minor Dialects Like Haryanvi,Sindhi,Awadhi,etc,Hindi Population Will Be Close To 80-90 Crores Of Total Indian Population

So,SS 3 Which Is Exclusive For Hindi Speakers Inevitable

The Importance Of Hindi Is Understood By

As You Know,Almost All Union Government Programs In Hindi

Have You Seen Any Schemes Named In Regional Language??

Also Many Government Websites Can Be Accessed In Hindi

In Parliament,An M.P Can Freely Talk In Hindi

But,If An M.P Need To Talk In Regional Lang He/She Need To Get Prior Permission From The Speaker

All Railway Stations (Over 7000) Name Board In India Is Written In Hindi Only

So,We Need To Keep Hindi Distinct From All The Other Languages

Iam Not Against Regional Languages But Just Telling The Reality

STAR Sports 3 Should Be Kept Seperate From Here

Vishnu777 said:
Bro any specific reason...Asking becoz I want to know Why SD feed can't launch?:huh

Coz the main moto of starting SSS channels is to give content in HD alone bro :)

So there is no way of thinking SD feed I guess

Chezhiyan said:
The Importance Of Hindi Is Understood By

As You Know,Almost All Union Government Programs In Hindi

Have You Seen Any Schemes Named In Regional Language??

Also Many Government Websites Can Be Accessed In Hindi

In Parliament,An M.P Can Freely Talk In Hindi

But,If An M.P Need To Talk In Regional Lang He/She Need To Get Prior Permission From The Speaker

All Railway Stations (Over 7000) Name Board In India Is Written In Hindi Only

So,We Need To Keep Hindi Distinct From All The Other Languages

I am against all these. Who asked all these in Hindi? Why not in English only? Or what is the problem in giving all languages the same level of respect and importance? And for railway station name boards, why can't they use English and the particular region's language where the station is situated? Same for mile stones.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock