Star Sports HD4 & SD4 to discontinue

Why does Star Sports has a fascination with Tamil viewers??

Bengali is the second most spoken language in India after Hindi, acccording to census data, why is Bengali not launched ahead of any other language??

khepacheley said:
Why does Star Sports has a fascination with Tamil viewers??

Bengali is the second most spoken language in India after Hindi, acccording to census data, why is Bengali not launched ahead of any other language??

Even Though Census Says So..Like Baahubali..In South They Could Earn More Revenue...Tamil Earns Them A Lot When Compared With Others..And TRP Also High..

Last edited by a moderator:
More Than This..The Main Reason Was The Success Of TNPL That They Telecasted Last Year In Tamil..They Gained Lot Of TRP And Got Appreciation Too..More Than That..ISL Also The Same Way..And Pro Kaabadi From This Year..

I have a feeling this day will come when they launch seperate hindi channel...so when this will stop..so now ss tamil,may be in future seperate ss telegu,ss kannada,ss malyalam,ss punjabi,ss gujrati,ss kannada,bengali..people are already demanding ss bengali in this thread.....
India is such a diverse country with many languages..and i think u all should agree everyone loves there own language and no language is above or beneath any language...
this is the reason i do not agree with separate tamil channel nor i need separate hindi channel..one channel with different feeds is sufficient :)

p.s guys stop fighting over language issues..rather come up with solution...we are one :)

ShivRaJ said:
No Scroll running on STAR Sports HD4 in Dish TV :tup

Not in Tata Sky as well about removal. But scroll in Star Sports 4 SD is running from broadcaster side about Star Sports 1 Tamil.

M.J.Sadiq said:
Not in Tata Sky as well about removal. But scroll in Star Sports 4 SD is running from broadcaster side about Star Sports 1 Tamil.

It means only d2h is running scroll about removal...?:huh

khepacheley said:
When is Star Sports Bengali launching??

When Dada will launch Bengal Premium League in December u can expect it

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock