Star Sports removed in South Economy Sport ??

arvindp

Reaction score
I have got South Economy Sports package and Star Sports has been removed (since today morning i think since is saw it yday too).. showing error code 4

Anyone who has this package can confirm this or for any other package its been removed??

Edit : topic title by mistake says 'Start Sports' instead of 'Star Sports'.. can mods change it??

RE: Start Sports removed in South Economy Sport ??

any adtv experts pls clarify

arvindp said:
I have got South Economy Sports package and Star Sports has been removed (since today morning i think since is saw it yday too).. showing error code 4

Anyone who has this package can confirm this or for any other package its been removed??

Edit : topic title by mistake says 'Start Sports' instead of 'Star Sports'.. can mods change it??

post edited

today onwards i didn't get star sports...... plz.... any one clarify this...

arvindp said:

hello brother sorry for the delay.
when you activated the pack?

yes package changes happening ,it will be replaced with sony six and TRACE SPORTS.

people said:
arvindp said:

hello brother sorry for the delay.
when you activated the pack?

your package updated with
C1F1v.jpg

please go and check airtel website,but still no package updated only added on web site.

arvindp said:

Yes,Economy sports(south,roi) and south value plus usres have lost only
star sports.
But as per website you will loose all three ESS channels.:wall

@people : I've been using South Economy Sports for a long time.. The last time was in Sept when I upgraded the pack to South Economy Sports Sep-12 pack that was Rs.250 pm then.

In the morning itself I checked the site and found out that Sony Six and Trace Sports where there in the site..

In that pack even ESPN & STAR CRICKET is not there.. but the old south economy sports had ESPN& STAR CRICKET& STAR SPORTS, but now I'm not getting STAR SPORTS though I'm getting ESPN & STAR CRICKET.. Very, very strange.. and these two sports channels have not yet been added and they have removed STAR SPORTS before that :(

yes i can understand your words,but i think some deals with ESS makes this decision,airtel introduced new sports packs.please check November chotta packs and do needful.
channels will added today.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock