Discussion General Discussion on Current and Upcoming Kannada Channels in Karnataka

Here it is:

Rte0cOx.jpg

It's an animation with lite teal/red/yellow combination. There was another version as well. But this evening I couldn't see it.
They are airing similar graphics for Sarasu info card..

It's all illusion 🤣.
Gap between zee and star is 109 but gap btw colors and star is 94
But anyway I'm happy 4 star suvarna . Hope Disney at least now concentrates on kannada
Why illusion?? I didnt get ur point

Star Suvarna is promoting 9AM slot as Star suvarna premiere movies.. Looks like they might premiere on weekdays too..

They are in a good move with variety of movies, serials and reality shows..
Any channel once it becomes No.1 stops doing new concepts and tries to drag with daily soups..

I want star suvarna to be in Top 2 itself with less gap, so all can get good content..

See gap btw colors and star and see with star and zee. Actually competitive ck is close to star
You didnt get my point.....look at graph of zee star and ck from week 38-41
Ck is stable ,suvarna is increasing so gap between both also increasing and zee is decreasing and gap betn zee nd suvarna is also decreasing so thats my point.....it doesnt matter gap betn ck nd suvarna is little smaller than gap betn suvarna nd zee what matters is suvarna is increasing, ck is fluctuating and zee is decreasing

Last edited:
You didnt get my point.....look at graph of zee star and ck from week 38-41
Ck is stable ,suvarna is increasing so gao between both also increasing and zee is decreasing and gap betn zee nd suvarna is also decreasing so thats my point.....it doesnt matter gap betn ck nd suvarna is little smaller than gap betn suvarna nd zee what matters is suvarna is increasing, ck is fluctuating and zee is decreasing
Wait another 2to3weeks StarSuvarna channel rating stable or Not comes clear picture Because Mahabharata ended this week .

Wait another 2to3weeks StarSuvarna channel rating stable or Not comes clear picture Because Mahabharata ended this week .
I dont think there will be big effect on suvarna as in recently they reduced mahabharat to 1/2 hr so without mahabharat they still have 1.5 hr of radha krishna(which is getting eauivalent ratings of mahabharata) , then muddulaxmi nd their 6.30pm show is also doing well.....so slowly slowly they shifted their ratings load from mahabharat to other shows as their morning show sankalpa is doing well then their movies are also doing well plus their afternoon show matte vasantha also gets good ratings.....now you cant say their ratings are only because of mahabharat

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock