Good News Star suvarna logo changed

• Thread starter Aksgr
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 165
  • Views: Views 42,422
Is there any relation between cm and suvarna?, I think he is the first cm to do promotion for a serial(mahabharata&yadiyuru shri siddalingeshvara) of a private channel:unsure::blush2:
No he belongs to lingayath cast which worships Lord Shiva . So . Also CM had also took part in anubanda awards of colors kannada

cHYltVw.jpg
The colors reminded me of the Philippine flag.

They are thinking logo change will increase TRP, that's wrong, they should increase their serials quality shows quality....not only logo... they should respect Kannada audience feelings and their culture...now a days all Kannada channels focusing only dubbing.

They are thinking logo change will increase TRP, that's wrong, they should increase their serials quality shows quality....not only logo... they should respect Kannada audience feelings and their culture...now a days all Kannada channels focusing only dubbing.
Do you seriously think people don't watch dubbed content especially movies?
I don't think so. Only a few section of audience copy paste hate comments against dubbing, thats it. Rest watch the movies and shows if they want to. They do not bother if its dubbed or not. Big titles like Bahubali, Eega would definitely earn for the channels. If I am not wrong few dubbed movies were in the top 5 list of BARC.
So overall there is nothing called 'audience feelings' or such. Audience will watch all the GOOD content regardless of whether it is dubbed or original...
(Sorry for going offtopic)
As far as Star Suvarna is considered, I think they are doing good. Though old original shows were not that good the new shows that they are launching looks quite good and soon we may see the old Star Suvarna...
(Missing those reality shows of star Suvarna badly🙁)

Whuch culture your saying, Many Remake Serials copied original Hindi and other language serial Culture, this is reason for Dubbed serials and Original Remake Serials don't have difference in Kannada.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock