Good News Star Suvarna revamped

Yes even I agree. Star Suvarna Plus is left untouched since 2016 i.e., when Star took over. The programming as well as the logo and graphics package has to be revamped.
And no social media marketing after NTO came into existence.. They must launch Suvarna Plus HD and co-ordination btw both the channel gives good brand name.

And no social media marketing after NTO came into existence.. They must launch Suvarna Plus HD and co-ordination btw both the channel gives good brand name.
Yes, especially since Vijay Super HD and Asianet Movies HD have launched, which means that Star Suvarna Plus is the only regional movie channel from Star not be in HD now. Rebranding Star Suvarna twice in 4 years but not touching Star Suvarna Plus is a sign of utter negligence.

Yes, especially since Vijay Super HD and Asianet Movies HD have launched, which means that Star Suvarna Plus is the only regional movie channel from Star not be in HD now. Rebranding Star Suvarna twice in 4 years but not touching Star Suvarna Plus is a sign of utter negligence.
Yes, they had good movie library. Classic, action and even lots of hit dubbed movies. If they launch HD channel with revamp it will became top.

I really don't understand how the heads of Star find this same font/typeface logos for all shows as attractive, they look horrible in Star Maa/Vijay as well as now in Suvarna !

Atleast Maa and Suvarna have some elements that's related to the show added to the logo, but Vijay is the worst, simply the text are written with a mediocre font!

Star Channels should drop this as soon as possible just like how Star Plus dropped this idea.
VgM3prr.jpg

Last edited:
Social Media Followers as of today 19th March 2023

Star Suvarna

Youtube: 1.61M
Facebook: 2.4M
Instagram: 519K

Zee Kannada
Youtube: 5.73M
Facebook: 7M
Instagram: 3.2M

Colors Kannada
Youtube: 3.39M
Facebook: 6.2M
Instagram: 2.5M

Udaya TV

Youtube: 2.28M
Facebook: 2.1M
Instagram: 374K

Just my question. Why all Kannada channels using English word "back in" for countdown timer why they not using Kannada word for the same. Because Hindi channels using Lautenge, Marathi channels using Parat Yetoy/ Parat Yet Aahot ,Bangla using Bengali word for the same.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock