DDF Exclusive Star TV to launch lifestyle channel Star Life on 27th August for African audience

DreamFan

Banned
Reaction score
Star India is expanding its presence in Africa with the launch of a brand-new HD lifestyle channel Star Life. The channel will be available on DStv, GOtv, and Openview from 27 August.

The new channel, which has been created exclusively for African audiences, will be a 24/7 English language channel showcasing a fusion of the very best family dramas, celebrity dance shows and blockbuster movies from Star’s famed library of A-List Bollywood movies, adapted in English for local audiences.
Star to launch HD lifestyle channel for African audience on 27 Aug - TelevisionPost: Latest News, India’s Television, Cable, DTH, TRAI

Glad Indian Channels are investing in foreign countries and promoting Indian content. Zee World and Zee Magic are quite popular in Africa, hope Star will manage to grab more attention.

This is the first time that Star has a separate international channel. Zee has so many international channels of which Zee World and Zee Magic are already there in Africa.

The same font is used by Romedy Now. Life OK had a different font and it was customised specifically for Life OK.
LifeOK had not same font? I dont get you bro.

LifeOK had not same font? I dont get you bro.
This font is Andes. It is similar to Life OK's custom font but not the same. Romedy Now uses Andes as well.
511_lakshminikitadutta-142484513284gnk.jpg

1rmdbnr.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock