Star TV to rebrand to Utsav Network in UK/Europe

Logo is like a blend of Asianet and Star. The triangle of Asianet through which a star moves.

These logos are not the best and look like some 1990s version of Asianet. The font is a very generic font, nothing like Star. It is the Roboto font used on Android phones, Google and YouTube. This is a really lazy decision.

These logos are not the best and look like some 1990s version of Asianet. The font is a very generic font, nothing like Star. It is the Roboto font used on Android phones, Google and YouTube. This is a really lazy decision.
Logo is not good, I Guessed they will introducing Utsav In Star Brand Logo, But surprisingly they Created Utsav network for Europe, already life Ok brand flop and Shutdowns in India, and I hope Disney/Star will not Introducing Top Channels Star Utsav and Utsav movies moving to Utsav network in India.

Asianet can use this logo. they don't have any star element in their logo after the acquisition. And this logo is perfect for them.

From Friday 22nd January 2021 – Star TV channels will be rebranded to Utsav in UK & Europe, see the first look at the logos here.

■ Star Plus HD will now be Utsav Plus HD (Sky 705, Virgin Media 803, Yupp TV)
■ Star Gold HD will now be Utsav Gold HD (Sky 717, Virgin Media 801)
■ Star Bharat will now be Utsav Bharat (Sky 704, Virgin Media 802, Yupp TV)

A new slogan strapline will also be pushed out from the same date “Entertainment Wahi, Pehchan Nayi”.

Exclusive: First look at Star TV's new Utsav TV branding

Source

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock