Breaking Star ushers in IPL's new era with a bang

• Thread starter Manu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 3,712

Manu

Contributor
Reaction score
MUMBAI: Star India is all set to reinvent the Vivo Indian Premier League (IPL) 2018 by increasing fan-engagement levels and bringing the sporting spectacle even closer to cricket fans across the country. The broadcaster’s press conference in Delhi today started with Sophia, a robot, in conversation with Virender Sehwag.

The fans are eagerly waiting for the auction on 27 January 2018 on television as well as on digital. For the upcoming auctions, fans, for the first time, got their voice heard by voting for their favourite players as part of the ‘Election se Selection’ campaign. “The campaign got more than a lakh votes in less than 12 hours of its launch,” said Star India MD Sanjay Gupta.

Moreover, Star India will broadcast live matches of the league in six different languages— Hindi, English, Bengali, Telugu, Kannada and Tamil—targeting a reach of 700 million fans across TV and digital.

Star ushers in IPL's new era with a bang

Not too long ago Star and TS brought this

Tata-Sky-Star-Sports-Select-Experience.jpg

I think this will come with ipl also

But I think some fan will miss the game. Star may not telecast matches in stargold/moviesok like SETMAX
Star may go one step ahead by showing few matches on star sports first with hindi feed.just to generate more ad revenue.

But I think some fan will miss the game. Star may not telecast matches in stargold/moviesok like SETMAX

Star is removing 5 min delay in hotstar so there is no reason to think that they will not let you watch match, SS 2 is there in all basepack

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock