Star Utsav to go pay from 16 August

• Thread starter Thread starter indiawale
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 65
  • Views Views: Views 4,666
RE: star utsav will be pay channel

where is written it will remove from dishtv

That's ridiculous move..they already have pay channels of same genre.:u no need to make this pay channel.
star utsav is good channel available in DDFD and it is available from very first day of DDFD . let's hope they will not remove it..:no

I think they will encrypt their channel on Asiasta 7S only. DD Free Dish can get this channel from Star Network easily. Their main purpose for encrypting transmissions is to prevent international viewer to watch Star Utsav

Hassan Syed said:
May be they sign a deal with DD Free Dish before 16th August 2015 &only encrypt their transmissions on Asiasat 7S (105.5 East)
U cannot just go and sign deal. It's a govt company so everything comes via auction. So if star decide not to participate in bidding then FD users forget star utsav

Sarkar said:
U cannot just go and sign deal. It's a govt company so everything comes via auction

bro Star Utsav already on DDFD
so they just have to renew aggreement. If it removed then dish tv will add it from its TP ,it will be fta from dish tv for DDFD

yeo101 said:
bro Star Utsav already on DDFD
so they just have to renew aggreement. If it removed then dish tv will add it from its TP ,it will be fta from dish tv for DDFD
If i am not wrong then FD doesn't renew agreement they put those slot in auction. Who place highest bid get his channel on that slot

Sarkar said:
If i am not wrong then FD doesn't renew agreement they put those slot in auction. Who place highest bid get his channel on that slot

they renew agreements.
if no renewal, then for that slots only , eaucion is takes place

Back
Top Bottom