Star Utsav to go pay from 16 August

• Thread starter Thread starter indiawale
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 65
  • Views Views: Views 4,666
Many threads are running and you are creating one more? Seriously, are you searching before posting or not? If yes how are you searching. If you are searching wrongly I will try to help so that you won't repeat again.

Sadiq said:
Many threads are running and you are creating one more? Seriously, are you searching before posting or not? If yes how are you searching. If you are searching wrongly I will try to help so that you won't repeat again.

Wrong section posted by other(only dish tv) tv channel thread & this thread clear star utsav paid channel 16 august 2015

THAKUR 4K said:
Wrong section posted by other(only dish tv) tv channel thread & this thread clear star utsav paid channel 16 august 2015
So you already know that threads are running. But yes there is an update in your thread with exact date. But should we create a new thread for each update? We should post all updates in single thread unless the update is a complete change comparing original news. I will merge it later once I am home.

its not renewed dd free dish contract this time

i think they will renew contract with DD freedish...
in other dth and cable platform it will be paid....

why star india made this change :huh

This is really sad news for us & Star network also because it was running nicely from long time successfully, Now after encryption it will already loose its charm & popularity, It will lead & help in success of other Ent. Channels

Back
Top Bottom