Star World aims to strengthen primetime with two comedy series

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 770

Basil

Staff member
Reaction score
MUMBAI: English entertainment channel Star World is all set to premiere two comedy series, ‘Crazy ExGirlfriend’ seasons 1 and 2 and ‘Broke Girls’ seasons 4 and 5, from 25 April. ‘Crazy Ex-Girlfriend’ will air from Monday to Friday at 10 pm while ‘Broke Girls’ will air from Monday to Friday at 8:30 pm.

Best friends cum roommates cum business partners, Caroline Channing and Max Black are back with their Most Read Kejriwal Govt withdraws witty humour and dreams to make their cupcake business. The fourth season premiere episode features Kim Kardashian West making a guest appearance.

‘Crazy Ex-Girlfriend’ is a musical comedy starring popular actress and comedian Rachel Bloom, winner of the Golden Globe Award and Critics’ Choice Television Award for her role on the show. The show is about Rebecca Bunch, a young, successful and single lawyer who uproots herself from a thriving life in New York City to move to California in the hope of getting back together with her ex-boyfriend Josh.

Star World aims to strengthen primetime with two comedy series | TelevisionPost.com]http://www.televisionpost.com/television/star-world-aims-to-strengthen-primetime-with-two-comedy-series/]Star World aims to strengthen primetime with two comedy series | TelevisionPost.com[/url]

Rushil.D said:
Oh Wow :sp :eek:hya

Basil Bro Did you remember me ? :( :shy
Yeah I remember you and all the other ones's who were active when i was here :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock