Star World Premiere HD to launch two drama series

Dileep Kumar

Reaction score
MUMBAI: Star World Premiere HD is all set to launch two drama series this September and October.

Premiering in September is the drama series ‘How to Get Away with Murder’ by Shonda Rhimes, which will make its Indian debut on 29 September.

This will be followed by the fourth season of the anthology series ‘American Horror Story: Freak Show’ on 10 October.

Rhimes is also the creator of ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ and now brings the legal thriller ‘How to Get Away with Murder’ starring Viola Davis.

Davis portrays the lead role of Annalise Keating, a brilliant and mysterious criminal defence professor who becomes entangled in a murder plot.

As fearless in the courtroom as she is in the classroom, Annalise is a defence attorney who represents the most hardened, violent criminals, people who’ve committed everything from fraud to arson to murder and she’ll do almost anything to win their freedom.

Meanwhile, ‘American Horror Story: Freak Show’ begins its tale in the quiet, sleepy hamlet of Jupiter, Florida.

The year is 1952. A troupe of curiosities has just arrived to town, coinciding with the strange emergence of a dark entity that savagely threatens the lives of townsfolk and freaks alike. It is the story of the performers and their desperate journey of survival amid the dying world of the American carny experience.

The fourth instalment of the anthology series will be airing within a day of its US debut.

Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk, Dante Di Loreto, Tim Minear, Jennifer Salt, James Wong and Brad Buecker are executive producers of the show, and it is produced by Twentieth Century Fox Television.

Star World Premiere HD to launch two drama series | TelevisionPost.com

New shows? I am not sure how many customers subscribed this channel in all DTH..

It's the best thing to have happened to Indian Television. I would gladly pay double of what it costs now. It's that good :)

I might Subscribe if they Air Homeland Season -4.....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock