Star World to air Priyanka Chopra drama in India

JitendraKumar

Contributor
Reaction score
starworld_pc001.jpg

The show, which will air on ABC in America, will be broadcast almost immediately after its US airing.
Produced by Disney–ABC Television Group’s television production division, ‘Quantico’ has created a lot of buzz since the launch of its first trailer in May this year.

A Star India official spokesperson said, “This is a first for Bollywood as well as for India where an A-List actor like Priyanka Chopra is playing a lead in an international TV series. There is a lot of chatter and excitement in the country for this show and we are thrilled that Star World will give this magnum-opus show an imposing launch platform that it rightly deserves.”

Priyanka Chopra said, “Quantico is my first international TV venture and I am truly proud of it. I’m equally excited that the Star Network will showcase Quantico as part of its primetime line-up on Star World and Star World HD in India, and I couldn’t think of a better launchpad in India for my TV debut. What makes it even more special for me is that it will be real-time.”

“Audience response to our first trailer has been fantastic and I am looking forward to working with the Star TV team to create a memorable launch campaign for the show. Being part of a major TV show like this has been a whole new experience for me. I’m looking forward to a weekly date with viewers from across the world, and I hope this is just the beginning of a long lasting relationship with Star Network,” Chopra added.

‘Quantico’ launches on Star World India on 27th September.

Star World to air Priyanka Chopra drama in India | BizAsia UK | The UK's only Asian media news site

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock