Starcom India wins media mandate of Nickelodeon India

ShivRaj

Contributor
Reaction score
Starcom India has won the media mandate of Viacom18 Media’s kids entertainment channel Nickelodeon India.
The mandate encompasses the franchise’s channels such as Nick, Sonic, Nick Junior & Nick HD+. The mandate has been won after a tightly contested multi-agency pitch.
Starcom India Group CEO Mallikarjun Das said, “The Indian television broadcast segment is set for exponential growth and entertainment tailored for kids and young adults is going to be a big beneficiary of that.
Nickelodeon is an established, highly reputed entertainment brand and having them on our roster is a matter of great prestige for us. The broadcast firm is innovating its strategy across platforms, so that kids and teenagers get the perfect multi-platform experience. It is important to understand that Nickelodeon’s content is increasingly being watched not just by its core target audience, but also adults and entire families. We will devise for Nickelodeon a media strategy and plan, designed to help them achieve maximum exposure and eyeballs. This win further adds tempo to a great year where we have won significant businesses and consolidated operations.”
In India, Nickelodeon is available in over 50 million households.

Starcom India wins media mandate of Nickelodeon India | TelevisionPost.com

Bro again I'm asking you is this news was required to be posted in a new thread :huh Don't just copy/Paste all articles from Television Post/Indiantelevision Dot com,Etc;) :k

SarfaRaZ said:
Bro again I'm asking you is this news was required to be posted in a new thread :huh Don't just copy/Paste all articles from Television Post/Indiantelevision Dot com,Etc;) :k

we will ask infinity times also no use .. Untill or Unless Thread starter think abt it or DDF Team Think abt "Something" ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock