Stars Sports 2 now available in Ultra Pack.

Rajdhani007

Reaction score
:eek:hya:eek:hya Now no more to subscribe Stars Sports 2 and UTV STARS separately Airtel Digital have added both these channels in New Ultra Pack which is now Rs.430/month. Check the website for more details.

website is showing wrong info, ultra pack does not contain star sports 2.

You're wrong Dino...

It is true...I have asked Airtel team on twitter and they said Plz note Ultra April 2013 now contains Star Sports 2.

dude, i have the latest april 2013 version ultra pack activated on my account and i am not getting star sports 2, when i called and confirmed cust care was as usual telling that its a part off ultra pack but i told him my case and he cross checked the info with the senior, he told that website has wrong info and ultra pack oes not inclue star sports 2. If u still have doubts go and upgrade ur pack and see

So you want to say is...Website is WRONG,Airtel Team on Twitter is WRONG and You're RIGHT

TsArd5R.png

Enjoy You're Day

dino29 said:
dude, i have the latest april 2013 version ultra pack activated on my account and i am not getting star sports 2, when i called and confirmed cust care was as usual telling that its a part off ultra pack but i told him my case and he cross checked the info with the senior, he told that website has wrong info and ultra pack oes not inclue star sports 2. If u still have doubts go and upgrade ur pack and see

Dino it so happened that my mother was watching TV she suddenly switched to UTV STARS it was worjing dude then I checked on Airtel Website and came to know that these 2 channels were added in Base Pack.But same thing the Star Sports 2 was not coming so called Customer Care she told she will do some tech work and activate but it was not activated so I called customer care again this time she told I will refresh again but still it was not activated then she transferred the call to Technical Department and then it was activated.It took me some 45 minute to talk with them and the problem was solved I called from 12150.So no charge .It will come sure .I am getting it.

Yes,it is available.
Those who have doubt,check selfcare portal and refresh their account there.:hello

Rajdhani007 said:
dino29 said:

Dino it so happened that my mother was watching TV she suddenly switched to UTV STARS it was worjing dude then I checked on Airtel Website and came to know that these 2 channels were added in Base Pack.But same thing the Star Sports 2 was not coming so called Customer Care she told she will do some tech work and activate but it was not activated so I called customer care again this time she told I will refresh again but still it was not activated then she transferred the call to Technical Department and then it was activated.It took me some 45 minute to talk with them and the problem was solved I called from 12150.So no charge .It will come sure .I am getting it.

You are right bro, customer care has no info, just few minutes back i did the same, the excutive was unable to solve the issue,he then transferred call to his senior, the lady now tried few steps but t did not work, she registered a complaint for tehnical team and finally within 10 mins got the channel.

So does airtel want every customer to do this? Why are they not resolving this issue for all april 2013 ultra pack customers?

Good info Ravi bro. :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock