Startup High Volume on Tata Sky STB

pochisur

Reaction score
Is it a common problem with all TS STBs that the startup volume is full, after powercut / restart?

Its a real annoying problem...Both my STBs have the same problem..:(

Also, does any other DTH provide the facility of viewing the last viewed channel when we switch on from standby mode? TS doesnt...:u

Solution
You can control the default startup volume by going to Organiser -> User settings -> Sound settings -> Set top box Volume Level.

Keeping the volume bar set to lower does the job.

xSvplM9.jpg
pochisur said:
Is it a common problem with all TS STBs that the startup volume is full, after powercut / restart?

Its a real annoying problem...Both my STBs have the same problem..:(

Also, does any other DTH provide the facility of viewing the last viewed channel when we switch on from standby mode? TS doesnt...:u

Set required volume is STB user settings. I think it is set as high in your case.

TS shows ch 100 on switch on from standby or start up. Pressing back button shows last viewed channel.

You can control the default startup volume by going to Organiser -> User settings -> Sound settings -> Set top box Volume Level.

Keeping the volume bar set to lower does the job.

xSvplM9.jpg

Solution
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock