STB clarification

rakeshjo

Reaction score
My STB is not powering on since yesterday. When I contacted Airtel they agreed to replace the same on chargeable basis as my warranty expired. My query is, one of my friend has same airtel STB which he is not using. Can I use that receiver and insert smart card from my receiver? Please advise.

Not possible. Launch complaint thro CC. You will get a serviced box (not new). That why i normally use monthly recharge instead of Long term. I thro the box when it get repair n buy a new one with offers.

rakeshjo said:
My query is, one of my friend has same airtel STB which he is not using. Can I use that receiver and insert smart card from my receiver? Please advise.
You try to activate your friend's STB if it expires.

Swapping the card will not work as mentioned by mpvelu. Check your current account balance & compare the other options too .. ie. upgrading your current STB to HD+ or HD -DVR . I Think there are many options. Think wisely and utilize the best option.

rakeshbro airtel is only one company they give super duper offer. ( churn their customer airtel to airtel ) but u may go to annual offer.
if your box have low balance u choose new connection offer. and buy a new connection ,( only box ) but only box because dish antenna , cable, & lnbf is also u have.

i give my suggestion. that doesn't mean that u go to this type of offer. but better to see and compare.

Local shops discount Rs 300 to Rs 500 If you opt out Cable, Dish, LNB etc

mpvelu said:
Local shops discount Rs 300 to Rs 500 If you opt out Cable, Dish, LNB etc

mpvelu bro i think minimum price of cable, lnbf and dish price are 700 or 800. but depend on local shops.

and if they dont provide maximum , go to olx.com. bech de :p :D

in short all way are open. u chooses witch way u choose. :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock