Seeking Help Stb doesnt turn on

ato_tho

Reaction score
I have dish tru hd plus arion stb. My stb keep restarting when i turn it on, when i switch on it goes to booting and then red light turns on and turn green again and it restarts. Its been happening from yesterday. I cant turn it on. Can someone help please

When I faced similar problem with my Airtel stb, they replaced it. DTH companies generally do not repair their STBs. Lodge a complaint with cc.

When I faced similar problem with my Airtel stb, they replaced it. DTH companies generally do not repair their STBs. Lodge a complaint with cc.
Im outside india bro so dont have that luxury. I need to find a way to get it fixed :(

Anyone knows about solution to this issue? Cant watch tv from 2 days

Anyone knows about solution to this issue? Cant watch tv from 2 days

better show it too the technician near u live....if it can be repaired he will do so if not then u have to get ur stb changed or have too buy new one

Press Menu or Home button on remote for 3 sec when you see loading.. on your screen, then do forced upgrade
Tried it but not working bro, it keeps getting restarted. It shows booting and restarts again.

keep pressing power button on stb, then you will get option for forced software upgrade.
I did get the software upgrade window by pressing the menu button but when i try to update the software it restarts again. I tried it many times but it wont update the software and restarts.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock