STB goes off & restarts on its own.

RahulD

Reaction score
Hi Friends. I have 2 Dish TV HD connections (parent-child) in my home. Recently, we had our system fully checked for another problem and the technician confirmed that
we had a good signal strength, connection etc and did a software update. Since then, I face a new problem. The STB suddenly switches off - no light, for a few seconds and then restarts on its own. The screen reads `loading', followed with channel 95 (default starting channel) appearing. I then have to manually go to the last channel watched. This happens 1-3 times each day - the first time is a few mins after switching it on. There is no fixed gap between the times it happens (so its not a problem with the sleep timer). Today, from 9 am to 1150, its happened thrice.
On these occasions, the STB is never off for more than 5 seconds and I can see the red light blinking before restarting.

Last edited:
Which model you are using bro. Im facing same issue from yesterday. Im using Arion HD Box

Same happened with me few days back but with d2h stb
Now perfectly alright
Looks like it's back ground activity by company

same issues i am facing ystrdy dishtv nxt box..ystrday lot of times facing hanging problm in ma dishtv...today its evertthing okk..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock