STB keeps rebooting..!!

Vicky said:
don't know bro:shy because i am not using d2h & i have not see this model on d2h websites:shy

yeah bro me too never heard before ... Lets wait for him answer .... ;)

Actually, my original stb(the one that I got with the full package & model was DIGISTB1111 with a rear USB port...I guess) got replaced in Feb, 2015 with this cheap SATELLITEBOX1011R(yes the engineer mentioned that this new one was cheap). The new stb had some sort of videocon card slot(of the size of ATM card) on the back side unlike my prev. original stb.
So, it was continuously blinking & rebooting but sometimes it doesn't blink & at that moment, the little red/blue light isn't actually either red or blue at a time, rather a combination of both at the same time without any blink. I wish if it had some reset button as my prev. stb I could reset it; or any other way that could help... That's why I asked for help.. I've also informed Videocon for the same & now waiting for the engineer.

check this link::
link-
Exclusive-Videocon-d2h-Troubleshooting-Tips-for-Engineers-Here-for-all-forum-users

Today the engineer came & replaced this cheap faulty box with another cheap stb(I guess) for ₹150. He said, this isn't his visiting charge instead the same is for replacing the stb; btw this new one has something written below like: SWAP-SD8003; wonder if its model no.!! [SMIRKING FACE]

Galaxy Rohit said:
Today the engineer came & replaced this cheap faulty box with another cheap stb(I guess) for ₹150. He said, this isn't his visiting charge instead the same is for replacing the stb?; btw this new one has something written below like: SWAP-SD8003; wonder if its model no.!! [SMIRKING FACE]

bro i think this type of stb only for replacement :shy,anyway happy to see ur complaint is now resolved:tup

Vicky said:
bro i think this type of stb only for replacement :shy,anyway happy to see ur complaint is now resolved:tup
Yeah!! This kinda issue is really like a headache even if I'm busy & not watching TV at all.[SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
mgparmar18plus said:
Are You In Warranty Period??
Nopes!! My warranty ended in March 2015. Also, cc informed us that we are their special subscriber(don't know how n why...[SMIRKING FACE]) & offered extended warranty @₹399 for two yrs.(instead of one) & the msg. they sent me in lieu of the complaint reads that warranty extension charge is ₹499, ask ur visiting engineer...& to my surprise, the engineer didn't take any such responsibility for warranty but told me to give him ₹400 for 1yr. warranty & after buying that warranty, I need to call cc again by myself to claim 2yrs. for the same... So, I asked him to just leave..[UNAMUSED FACE]

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock