STB Problem

sunveer

Reaction score
I having some STB problem for 4 days.

Whenever I open my set top box every day the green and red lights blink alternately and the channels are not loaded.

Then I close the STB and switch on the power supply again, then only the channels load

Here's the video:http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7456129/MOV0007A.mp4

Moreover, some channels say "you have not inserted Airtel View Card or not inserted properly" and then on running after some minutes those channels resume.

What is the problem happening with STB?

I am on INSAT - 4CR and in my neighbourhood someone's dish has shifted to ses7. Could that be the reason? because many times my satellite is automatically changed to SES7 and I have change it manually.:wallnalsirmarna:

this is fully ur stb problem brother:phone1:

ask cc to help you if needed then tell them to send a engineer to your home.

What is your STB make and what software version are you on?i suggest trying to reload the software and performing hard reset of the STB,what is your signal strenght? if none of the above works then call your local dealer for repairs or cc if your STB is less than 12 months old.

plz conform once again that ur view card is inserted properly or not ! and also check ur dish antena position is correct or not

My release no. is 259 and its 14 months that I own this STB and my dish is in correct position.
I have inserted my card again properly.

How can I reset my STB..

sunveer said:
My release no. is 259 and its 14 months that I own this STB and my dish is in correct position.
I have inserted my card again properly.

How can I reset my STB..

For manual resetting please follow this procedure.

1. Power off only your setup box. TV should be ON.
2. Then switch on.
3. the screen is instaling that time you press 2 times exit button
4. after then press the 2465 button

Your STB will get latest software.

Try this method, this will not harm your system.

Ram bhai if you do this method again and again then this will be harmful to your stb.

please don't do this again and again without any reason.

Good luck hope now your problem get solved.

Guys,

origional method for resetting stb, method told by dear rambhai is very useful but it is 4 getting latest firmware update.

to reset ur stb :

press - right key + bottom key + back key + OK key on stb simultaneously, they u will be lead to reset.

I shared, what I learnt from others. I have never tried this in my STB, did not get any oppurtunity to do this.

What jenitkumar has mentioned is the method to Reset the STB just like you Factory reset a Phone or reset your Ipod whereas what kramkumar has mentioned is how to manually update the software.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock