STB Shows Black Screen

frankn

Reaction score
Am using HD+ STB, Working Fine for last 2 years, from last week, it starts to show black screen for a fraction of second, but the led on the receiver is green. and also sometimes the picture shows some reddish noise on the images.

Two days back i change the STB to a New HD+, but from yesterday it also start showing the same. once i reset the factory setting then for 5 hours no issues, what may be the reason, please help me...

frankn said:
Am using HD+ STB, Working Fine for last 2 years, from last week, it starts to show black screen for a fraction of second, but the led on the receiver is green. and also sometimes the picture shows some reddish noise on the images.

Two days back i change the STB to a New HD+, but from yesterday it also start showing the same. once i reset the factory setting then for 5 hours no issues, what may be the reason, please help me...

Does your TV have more then 1 HDMI Ports? If yes then try connecting to HDMI 2/3 etc and see if problem still persists. Also, do you have a spare HDMI or basic AV Cable? Try them too.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock