STB Upgrade From 2011 to 2244

meendar

Reaction score
Recently my STB (2011 model) is having some problems with 'Signal not available'. it was inconsistent, some time working and some time not working. Videocon engineers came and swapped the same type of set up box, however still it was same.

They asked me to upgrade to 2244 model with the price of 999/-.

Now i have upgraded it, however i feel the picture quality is very much less compared to 2011. Sharpness and contract is very less. it is not crispy.

Had anyone faced this problem? should i ask them to change 2244 again?

Please reply. Yours answers are appreciated.

Welcome to ddf @meendar bro:luv:luv:clap:clap:tup:tup

Bro i think it's signal issue that's why picture quality decreased:k

If possible check ur signal status on settings menu:k

Welcome to DDF ,meendar bro. :tup :tup :clap
Low PQ may be due to the misalignment of your dish.Realign your dish if possible.Plz check the signal status in satellite management.Both the signal bar should be green in colour.Also check if the resolution is set to 1080p or 1080i and not to "Auto" option or any other resolution. :) :) :)

Thanks for the replies.

I checked in the satellite management, all the transponders show green and i also have 1080 60 Hz settings. However the strength is 100% and quality is like 75%. Is it normal?

I am using the same dish and in same position with both the STB (2011 & 2244), but 2011 was having more clarity (contrast and sharpness), 2244 does not have much quality.

I registered a complaint and again they changed the STB, all in vain. I asked to degrade to 2011, but they said 'NO'.

videocon d2h engineers also said, these model will be like this and we can't expect the 2011 quality in 2244. Can it be true?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock