• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 2,111

Sai Jai

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi My Dear Bros

Yes with All ur support & Love Stepping into 5th Year in DDF .. Thanks to all ur support and love Bros πŸ™‚πŸ˜Ž

Actually I forget my Essay Skill due to Irregular postings here 🀣 and also I don't know clearly what happens in past 1 year in DDF except here and there information saw daily So that's also one of the reason abt short anniversary post πŸ™‚

But Great Respect & Love to Bapun bro & Team , My Bros πŸ™‚ .. I wishing you a bright future & Success in New year for DDF & My Bros πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

Hope support & love will continue in coming days also .. I try to be more online time in coming days πŸ™‚πŸ‘πŸ™

Have a Laddu πŸ™‚

Jn8Fglu.jpg

Regards

Many congratulations bhai.πŸ’πŸ€©πŸ‘

Thanks for being part of the forum and being a regular contributor once upon a time. Your contributions can never be forgotten even if not active mostly these days.

Congrats BrotherπŸ‘ Seems you are also busy with your professional life like meπŸ˜‰

Congrats Bro, You are main pillar of this forum, Be here always with us anna :)(y)

Congrats @Gobinaath Bro.. Personally I Never Forget You. You Help Me So Much For My Airtel DTH Related Issue Many Times Without Any Hesitation.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock