Steps to Update STB manually using pendrive?

razmasoom

Reaction score
Some is telling extracting videocon folder to pendrive and insert it to STB and keep reset button pressed for 20sec but nothing happens. some says keep STB in off position and press reset button for 15sec . None of above is working. Sometime i dont know how update screen comes but it showing error. I am using 8gb pendrive.Plz help me..:(:(:(:(

razmasoom said:
Some is telling extracting videocon folder to pendrive and insert it to STB and keep reset button pressed for 20sec but nothing happens. some says keep STB in off position and press reset button for 15sec . None of above is working. Sometime i dont know how update screen comes but it showing error. I am using 8gb pendrive.Plz help me..:(:(:(:(

Possible to share the software?

razmasoom said:

I can't try since I don't have the software. If you can share it to me, I may be able to try and share the info with you if it's sucessfull.

tkas88 said:
how to upload software

Upload to Any Cloud/Share Website

& share the link here.....

tkas88 said:
how to upload software

You can also attach the file and mail it to me.
<--snip-->@gmail.com
Sharing is Caring Bro.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock