Steps to Update STB manually using pendrive?

Any luck guys? Anyone know's how to manually update the 1TB box?

vickno said:
Any luck guys? Anyone know's how to manually update the 1TB box?

Anyone can share the software ?
Can't try without the software

tkas88 said:
GIVE ME MAIL ID MY ID ****@gmail.com

Sorry bro your mail ID was snipped by admin.
Really looking forward on getting a copy of the software as I'm not able to record and watch my favourite channels.

Jeswen72 said:
Sorry bro your mail ID was snipped by admin.
Really looking forward on getting a copy of the software as I'm not able to record and watch my favourite channels.

just pm to him n ask him his mail id.

tkas88 said:
GIVE ME MAIL ID MY ID ****@gmail.com

Bro, I have sent a PM to you with my mail details. Hope you can send me the software. Thanks

Have requested D2h to upgrade my software to ID 58, as my connection is within 1 year it is free of charge. D2h has to push OTA update or share instructions to get manual update.

razmasoom said:
Some is telling extracting videocon folder to pendrive and insert it to STB and keep reset button pressed for 20sec but nothing happens. some says keep STB in off position and press reset button for 15sec . None of above is working. Sometime i dont know how update screen comes but it showing error. I am using 8gb pendrive.Plz help me..:(:(:(:(
D2h service executive visited today to upgrade my software , the process according to them is,
1) switch off STB
2) insert USB pendrive, obviously with firmware.
3)hold channel up button in STB and while holding switch on, if STB detects firmware in USB, STB will start upgrading the firmware.

Service guy was carrying the wrong USB, my d2h software will be upgraded tomorrow.

New software download Id is 57, download Id 58 is still not out as per d2h social media team.
I got the download Id 49 with me in my mail from d2h service team.

armaan_99 said:
New software download Id is 57, download Id 58 is still not out as per d2h social media team.
I got the download Id 49 with me in my mail from d2h service team.

Br, possible to send me the software?
I will PM you my details.
Really appreciate if you can help as I'm not able to do any recording of my favourite channels.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock