Still their is a hope for ESS hd channels on dish tv

• Thread starter DishHD
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 20
  • Views: Views 3,490

DishHD

Reaction score
First of all wishing you a happy Diwali To all my DDF forum friends and wishing you a save and exciting Diwali.

The reason I am writing this is Bcuz the hd test channel is still their and they had already added 2 more hd test channels on their new dvb s2 tp on nss 6 which is a surprise addition Tp on dish tv's nss 6 satellite Bcuz dish tv already has plenty of space for hd channels on their native asiasat 5 sat for hd channels addition. Now it's just a matter of few days Bcuz within 3 days star sports channels are changing their sports channel logo and form. But I just have a feeling that dish tv brough this new tp on their nss 6 is Bcuz of the new ses 8 satellite is already launching in this month and they don't want to use asiasat 5 satellite anymore for their channels. Fingers crossed hoping for miracle before before 6th November on dish tv.

:tup

Good news if they add

But gulf users will not be happy by this move.

ssparikshya said:
will you be able to veiw if its added on nss6
and what abt gulf users

I think the beam which is predicted on some websites is still not confirmed Bcuz that beam is just a prediction but still after seeing that beam of ses 8 satellite I think ses 8 satellite is very much get able in countries like Oman and some of UAE like Sharjah and Dubai but if that beam is correct than dish tv's game will be all over in countries like Qatar and Saudi Arabia and has I know dish tv have a lot of customers in that region . Has for me I live in a border between Dubai and Sharjah I can still get airtel and dish tv with a 90 cm dish and videocon d2h with a 160 cm dish and a strong high gain lnb quite easily so all is well for me

:tup

ssparikshya said:
Is TS Get able there ?

I have never tried Tatasky but I still remember May be in year 2007 I went to one of relatives house and I saw he was using Tatasky in some of the eastern part of Dubai. I think it can be get able with a Hugh 210 ku band hunter dish which is not possible for me use just for Tatasky

:shy

Nikhil Gupta said:
I don't understand your line bro

To get the the 2 test channels which are showing just black screen you need a fta dvb s2 receiver.

Devesh said:
Good news if they add

But gulf users will not be happy by this move.

Davesh bro remember dish tv has a online recharge site just for their international customers so I don't think dish tv will leave them alone has dish tv has a very weak income in India and dish tv mostly earns profit through its international customers. So I am prety much sure dish tv won't disappoint its international customers or dish tv will just be a history in Indian dth market Bcuz dish tv is already struggling in Indian market that's the reason dish tv opened a online recharging website just for their international customers.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock