Strange irritating sound

write2vivek86

Reaction score
Dear all i am facing a strange disturbing sound on some channels and it comes occassionaly. Secondly when i try to change the audio feed or change the channel and come back again then it gets solved. I have set the setting to dolby digital+. Are u people facing this. The setup box is new cardless one.

HD channels are protesting, raising voice against Tata Sky's policy of playing with original dolby sound and transmitting fake DD+ audio to subscribers. I have even heard that this movement is also being supported by some HD channels which are presently being provided in original audio on their platform as they fear similar fiddling in future. :tongue2:

This i have also realized, the audio quality on Airtel DTH is very superior comparing to Tata Sky DTH

This i have also realized, the audio quality on Airtel DTH is very superior comparing to Tata Sky DTH
Till I not heard any other DTH audio. Why we take positive bro? As I mentioned above, some technical work going on. On screen I saw the poor signal as different font. In a big infrastructure it's casual bro. So we no blame🙏

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock