Strange issue with Tata Sky app - Plz help

@SarfaRaZ, raised complaint with Tata Sky, just talked with CC team. According to them, vpn, private dns or any such modification of network can cause this problem. Now I am going to disable or uninstall vpn, network monitoring apps, ad blockers and similar apps to see whether it makes any difference.

I read an article where it says this issue is because of mobile network fluctuations in some regions and also VPN can cause this kind of issue.. and one of them was facing similar kind of issue with VI are you using VI or any VPN.. worth checking if that can solve the issue

@SarfaRaZ, raised complaint with Tata Sky, just talked with CC team. According to them, vpn, private dns or any such modification of network can cause this problem. Now I am going to disable or uninstall vpn, network monitoring apps, ad blockers and similar apps to see whether it makes any difference.
Did these things changed anything?

After updation app not working.. also gone tv channels two days before.. money only debited.. still technician not come to attend problem.. tatasky waste

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock