Seeking Help Strange problem: Airtel Digital TV sound coming even if I reduce sound to zero

sajeevkp

Reaction score
Hi, I am facing volume control problem in Airtel.

If I reduce the volume to zero in Airtel stb still it having sound. No any response if I increase or decrease the volume, only the indication bars are raising and shrinking.

Connected the stb with hdmi cable in the arc port on my TV.

Any solution for this??

Attaching the stb picture as I don't know the model name.

bIKrZLF.jpg

Last edited:
Solution
If you've set the audio to DD/DD+ from STB then you need to pair your TV remote with airtel remote to control the volume & if you don't want to pair then change the audio settings to stereo.
Hi, I am facing volume control problem in Airtel.

If I reduce the volume to zero in Airtel stb still it having sound. No any response if I increase or decrease the volume, only the indication bars are raising and shrinking.

Connected the stb with hdmi cable in the arc port on my TV.

Any solution for this??

Attaching the stb picture as I don't know the model name.

bIKrZLF.jpg
Try changing the sound mode in the STB sound settings to PCM if it is currently set to DD or DD+. Check if that solves your issue.

If you've set the audio to DD/DD+ from STB then you need to pair your TV remote with airtel remote to control the volume & if you don't want to pair then change the audio settings to stereo.

Solution
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock