Discussion Strange problem in AITV

Garvit

Reaction score
Friends I am facing strange problem in AITV box ,whenever I tried to download apps from playstore it's not downloading .latest playstore version in AITV box is:16.9.42-xhpdi[PR]273610987 from this version it's not downloading if I uninstall all updates from playstore then the factory version appears which is version 5.10.32-leanback from this version I able to download apps from playstore
What is the problem anyone can suggest thanks

Friends I am facing strange problem in AITV box ,whenever I tried to download apps from playstore it's not downloading .latest playstore version in AITV box is:16.9.42-xhpdi[PR]273610987 from this version it's not downloading if I uninstall all updates from playstore then the factory version appears which is version 5.10.32-leanback from this version I able to download apps from playstore
What is the problem anyone can suggest thanks
No one have any idea to get rid of this problem:unsure:

Already done bro as I mentioned inbuilt version of playstore is able to download but updated version of playstore is not able to download
Raise the query in Twitter,they will swap with another AITV box

Already done bro as I mentioned inbuilt version of playstore is able to download but updated version of playstore is not able to download
I’m saying reset the box not play store app. Is that what you did?

I’m saying reset the box not play store app. Is that what you did?
Yes I did two time factory reset and also sign Google with different accounts and both times same result

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock