Strange problem in my d2h 2222 box ??

farhatgp

Reaction score
i have d2h 2222 box when i record any channels through usb .... and i want to play on pc or laptop ..... every time when i insert usb in pc ... he want to format ... not opening the recording . i tried so many times . but the same result .... so how can i watch my recorded vids of d2h box through pc please . help :(

You can't watch the recorded files in your PC ,Because PC has Window's OS and the Recorded data is in linux format ok.

Only Fta box is the solution you can watch & record what ever will be playable in PC due to supported format

The problem is that no DTH will support piracy.....You can see the files in pc using Linux reader for Windows.....it's a pc playable content....but it's strongly encrypted....that's why it cannot be played....

In d2h Also u cannot play the recorded content in STB if no signal to STB or cable disconnected....only u can hear the audio....some other DTH provide STB play back without signal cable....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock