Strange Problem

Aman Garbi

Reaction score
I have a HD Box 2222 which i avail after exchange a year ago but from day 1 i suffered with strange problem
The problem is that my box getting without signal both signal and quality strip goes blank on 11483 H tranponder when any mobile call occured in our home channel goes no signal are &tv, Star Movies HD, Discovery HD, History HD, NGC Hd etc.
Please Help Me

All we can do is

Just make a call ? and ask CC to technician visit regarding this.....

and technician will try to solve the problem, if not he will exchange the stb.....

Aman Garbi said:
I have a HD Box 2222 which i avail after exchange a year ago but from day 1 i suffered with strange problem
The problem is that my box getting without signal both signal and quality strip goes blank on 11483 H tranponder when any mobile call occured in our home channel goes no signal are &tv, Star Movies HD, Discovery HD, History HD, NGC Hd etc.
Please Help Me

No way. It has nothing to do with that. Just a coincidence.

Aman Garbi said:
Please Help Me

It's STB Hardware complaint in digital tuner isolation section. Register complaint and change STB. Why didn't you sort this out under warranty??

Aman Garbi said:
Stb is not under warrenty now and how should i exchange

Register complaint. And insist on new STB.You will be charged for service+hardware. And please check for any good offers for new connection available suits you than availing service.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock