Strange Signal Problem Since Yesterday

DTH Fan

Contributor
Reaction score
Since yesterday night I'm facing a strange problem.

All channels are working fine on my Tata Sky+ HD STB but when I check Signal strength/quality, some channels show full 100% signal quality and approx 80% signal strength which is OK with me as it was used to be same in past.

But some channels are showing tuner 1 signal quality and strength to 40-50%. When I check some different channels, they show tuner 2 signal quality and strength to 40-50%.

So signal quality and strength is not same for all channels and it started happening since yesterday night.

Is it a problem in my dish antenna or Tata Sky satellite?

dont know about u but when even i check the signal status in my tatasky hd its shows different signal strength for channel basis..for eg. Animal planel always have 100 % strength and quality but in zee clasic the signal goes up and down in regular basis...

But getting 100% signal strength in 1 tuner and only 40-50% in tuner 2 is strange. First I thought that it might be a cable problem but the signal strength and quality changes for different channels. Sometimes tuner 1 has 100% signals and sometimes tuner 2, so its not a cable issue.

Bro Different Transponders Of Tata Sky Have Different Level Like 11470 H Which Has Low Signal Level Form Others

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock